The business community is never new with women travelling and presenting their company to different clients and business partners abroad. Women travellers are one of the smart travellers that contribute more credibility and professional stand for travelling employees across the globe.
As business travel continues to grow and progress, the level of preparation for each traveller also change and evolve as well. For women travellers who are just new in travelling for business, one might have the initial thought that they should pack lots and lots of items. But, in reality, packing light and smart will enable you to be as comfortable as possible throughout the trip.
In this infographic, we detail the seven corporate essentials that women travellers should consider bringing during their trips. Read on and learn about the different products that can make corporate travel more comfortable and versatile.
1. Smart Wardrobe and Shoes – You’ve got limited space in your carry-on, so packing clothing that can be mixed and matched is critical. Whether you bring a pantsuit or skirt suit is up to you; make sure everything else you pack can be worn with one or both suit pieces.
Stick to black and grey for the most comfortable matching and look for suits in wrinkle-resistant materials. As for your foot ware, it is only wise to carry two pairs with decent heel size that can maintain good posture and can make you look professional not running for a fashion show instead of attending client meetings.
2. Portable Gadget Charger – During corporate travel, it is only essential to bring your charger for your laptop and phone so that you never run out of power juice in the middle of your meetings.
The only downside with carrying multiple chargers is that it can take a lot of space to your luggage. Purchasing a good quality and compatible portable charger where you can charge your gadgets in one go is a must. This also saves you a lot of time when you are preparing for your client meetups which require presentations.
3. Compact Toiletry Kit – Proper hygiene is undoubtedly included in the checklist of how you can appear presentable to your meetings. With the current restrictions on carry-on liquids, paring down your toiletry kit is often the most demanding packing task. Buy a compact toiletry kit with a built-in quart-sized bag, and you’ll know exactly how much space you have to fill from the start.
For short trips, buy travel-size items and small containers and fill them with any must-have lotions and potions, face creams, and other hair products. Keep these mini-versions of your essentials packed at all times so you won’t have to re-create your bathroom cupboard with every new trip.
4. Small Carry-on Bag – During travel, being wise by using carry-on bag can help you save up a lot of money by avoiding excess baggage fees. Choose a versatile bag that can work for day and night events and steer clear of overly embellished luggage. Remember that you are attending business meetings which means that you should only bring things that supplements your goal within the trip.
5. Sustainable Utensils – Some of the most prominent business districts in different countries are promoting sustainable living, and this means that the production of plastic is prohibited to restaurant, hotels, etc. Smart travellers today are becoming more aware of this trend, that is why everyone should comply and invest with sustainable utensils like metal straws, wooden spoon and fork sets, filtered water bottle, and any other kitchenware that can help you promote sustainable travel.
6. Portable Roaming Wi-Fi Modem – It is essential to always stay connected with your clients and your responsibilities back at the office. To make this happen, bringing a portable roaming Wi-Fi connection to your trip can help you track your flight, chauffeur car service, book good hotel accommodation, and search the whole city for tourist attractions and good food.
7. Emergency Kit – Travelers are not always conditioned for the traveller, they are only humans, and they can get sick during their trip. That is why packing an emergency kit can still save the day of your corporate meetings and can also prolong a healthy body and mindset for your meetings. Taking care of your health is one of the essential and should be made severe concern since travelling from country to country can cause the body to be weak, pack vitamin supplements, and other maintenance medicine that you are prescribed with to eliminate severe stress over your body.
Women in travel are now the new trend for the business community; the equality that different companies give to people who are capable of presenting their brand to overseas clients are now on its peak. The corporate travel industry is continually changing every single day; that is why more and more companies are training their employees to be smart travellers.
If you are looking for a professional chauffeur car service that you can book for your trip, you may contact Hyryde today at UK T: +44 20 7117 6023 USA T: +1 855 901 0303. You can also visit our website at www.hyryde.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.