Traveling plays a crucial role for many executives and business leaders today. With thousands of millions of executives traveling across the globe on a yearly basis, there can be no doubt that it also plays a crucial role in today’s global economy. In fact, the report from GBTA predicts the global business travel spend to advance 5.8 percent on average over the next five years reaching $1.6 trillion in 2020.
Given its importance, and the significant amount of investment that it requires, it’s only important to make sure that the executives will have a satisfying business trip. Now, if you’re new in business travel management, there’s a high satisfaction that you must meet since most business travelers remain upbeat about work trips.
To help you out, here are few easy and simple ways you can make executive travel into a more productive and enjoyable way.
- Make Sure the Executives are Ready
The first step to ensure a hassle-free trip is to make sure that executives are ready for the trip. Here are few steps to prep the executives before the trip:
- Create a list of all the things that your executives should include in their luggage.
- Provide them with the destination’s weather forecast updates so they can pack appropriate clothes and accessories.
- Don’t forget to bring an additional phone and laptop chargers, as well as portable batteries.
- Advice the executive to pack light and use travel-size toiletries. Doing so will help lessen the cost of airfare, and reduce the waiting time in the baggage claim area.
- Advise the executives immediately if the flight is delayed or canceled. If it is canceled, make sure to book a new flight immediately.
- If you arrive hours before the boarding time, make sure that the executive has a map that points the executive lounge, smoking areas, and restaurants within and around the airport.
- Choose Business/First Class When Booking Flights
Staying within the budget is one of the top priorities in business travel. However, when it comes to airfare, it’s important to prioritise the comfort of the executives, especially if it’s a long flight.
- Many business travel executives complete their presentations and other materials they need while in flight.
- That’s why it is important to always book the flights in business or first class so that the executives can access all the amenities they need to work – and, of course, to stay comfortable while in flight.
- Such amenities that often are only available in business/first class flights are faster and secured Wi-Fi access, in-seat power outlets, larger seat size and leg room, bigger tray table, and USB outlets.
- Choose the Right Hotel Accommodation
It’s extremely important to choose the right hotel since it is where the executives will most likely spend the rest of the day after a long day of meetings.
- Make sure it is conveniently located near the executive’s destination.
- If the executive prefers a more serene ambiance or just a good night’s sleep, try to avoid hotels that are located from areas with main traffic and bustling nightlife activities.
- Make sure that the hotel is complete with amenities essential for a traveling executive: fast internet connection and Wi-Fi, power and USB outlets, streaming services on TVs, chargers for laptops and phones in guest rooms, and keyless/mobile room entry.
- Hire a Premium Car Chauffeured Service
The stress associated with driving through the traffic and navigating in an unfamiliar city can make the business trip experience less enjoyable and productive. By hiring a premium car chauffeured service provider such as Hyryde, the business travel executive can just sit back and relax after a long day full of meetings. Complete with all amenities that a business travel executive need, our fleets also allow executives to even do some work while on the road.
By following these tips, rests assured that your business trip will be satisfying and productive than all your trips in the past.