Provision of Service
To provide the executive with a professional Chauffeur, Executive Car Service by the terms as laid down and to demonstrate a totally flexible approach to business at all times.
Terms & Conditions
- [www.hyryde.com] is operated by Reliance Worldwide Logistic Solutions Ltd. United Kingdom Company Number 7623141 (‘us’) which is the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act You may contact us at the following address:
- HYRYDE C/O Reliance Worldwide Logistic Solutions Ltd, Regus Heathrow Airport, 450 Bath Rd, Longford, London, UB7 0EB
Carriage of Passengers
- The following terms and conditions shall also apply where the Carrier is engaged for the carriage of passengers. Quotations are made subject to a suitable vehicle being available. Quotations are given in accordance with details provided by the Customer. Unless otherwise stated, admission charges, meals, accommodation and parking charges for special events are not included in the price.
- Where hours are agreed with the Carrier for the long distance of passengers, these must be strictly observed (except for serious emergency or diversion) to comply with the current regulations governing drivers’ hours and rest periods. The Carrier reserves the right to curtail or otherwise alter any hire that does not comply with the relevant regulations.
- Transit commences when the passengers aboard the vehicle and ends when they leave the vehicle, or upon arrival at the end destination, whichever is the earlier. The Customer must not load any vehicle beyond the number of passengers that it is legally permitted to carry.
- No animals may be carried without the prior written agreement of the Carrier.
- The Carrier will not be liable for any loss incurred by a passenger who fails to join the vehicle at the agreed time.
- The Carrier shall not be liable for any damage to or loss of any property left on the vehicle by a passenger. All articles of lost property recovered from a vehicle will be held at the depot at which the vehicle is based and shall be disposed of by the Carrier.
- The chauffeur is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passenger whose conduct the chauffeur reasonably believes to be threatening, drunken and disorderly, abusive, dangerous or in breach of any statutory regulation may be removed from a vehicle or prevented from boarding. The Customer will be responsible for the conduct of any passenger and shall indemnify the Carrier for any damage or injury caused to the vehicle and chauffeur by the Customer or any passenger.
- All hiring is calculated as start and finish from the city centre.
- Time charge will be rounded to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Airport / Dock transfer will be charged for the direct journeys to or from the city centre, wait and return Airport / Dock transfer journeys will be charged at the basic rate – outside city centre.
- Parking fees, Entrance fees, surface transport charges are accrued at cost and telephone calls are extra to our charges. (Phone charges: UK £1.50 per minute, EU and International £2.50 per minute).
- 60 Minute free waiting is given after the flight landing time, there after waiting is accrued at every 15 minutes increments.
- 15 Minute free waiting time is given at central pick-up points (Non-Airport) there after waiting is accrued at every 15 minutes increments.
- Any hiring involving a set down and subsequent pickup will be invoiced as continuous hire, unless the interval between the set-down and pickup is three (3) hours or more, at the time reservation is made.
- A gratuity charge of 10% is added to your invoice, this is discretionary.
- The company’s chauffuer will drive at reasonable speeds according to his / her judgement of road and traffic conditions at any given time.
- When the client desires to travel to a particular place the chauffeur will travel by the route which is in his / her opinion the most suitable at the time whether the route is shortest or not. No allowances will be made unless a route is agreed prior to the journey.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices are subject to government taxes (VAT), current rate set at 20% for UK.
- The Company accepts no liability for delays however caused or the loss however caused of clients personal property.
- Every effort is made for the faultless running of the vehicles, but no responsibility can be accepted for any breakdown whatsoever or any additional expense or loss incurred by the clients or passenger/s thereafter. All vehicles are cleaned prior to departure, but no liability can be accepted for clothing etc., being marked, stained or dirtied by road dirt, oil or grease from any part of the vehicles.
- Luggage and personal effects are carried on or in our vehicles at the owner’s risk. Gangways, doorways and emergency exits must not be obstructed. It is the clients / passengers responsibility to ensure that the correct number of cases / pieces of luggage is loaded / unloaded and the figure should be agreed with the chauffeur / driver. The Company does not guarantee to carry all luggage or effects by a single party or parties on any one journey. The chauffeur / driver is the sole arbiter as to the carriage of passengers, luggage and its storage.
- Without prior notice: The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary.
- The Carrier may engage any agent or sub-contractor to fulfil the contract and shall provide the name of such agent or sub-contractor to the Customer upon request. The Carrier contracts for itself and on behalf of its agents and sub-contractors.
- The carriage of any consignment by rail, sea, inland waterway or air is arranged by the carrier as agent of the customer and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant sub-contracted carrier.
Hyryde is open 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, and 365 days-a-year to accommodate your car transportation needs. You can reach one of our reservation agents by calling our number: +44 20 117 6023 from anywhere in the UK / International. The first time you make a reservation we suggest you spend a few extra minutes and allow our reservation agent to build your personal profile. Our sophisticated reservation software will permanently store your personal data in a secure environment saving you valuable time on future reservations. Whenever possible, try to make reservations 72 hours in advance.
Telephone: +44 20 7117 6023
Cancellations – General Airport Transfer / Point to Point
Cancellations received within 24hrs of the commencement of the service will be charged at a minimum charge rate except Airport transfer or No shows at Airports / Docks and any other destination which is not an inner-city centre will be charged at 50% of the full fare.
Cancellations – Group / Event Transportation
If you notify Hyryde of your cancellation up to 2 weeks prior to the event, Hyryde will provide a full refund or offer a transfer of credit for another event. If you notify Hyryde of your cancellation less than 2 week then Hyryde will charge a 10% cancellation fee on the estimated total value of the Invoice.
Payment – General
Payments can be made via major credit cards or bank transfer. All our rates are charged in GBP (£), EURO (€) or US Dollars ($) and are exclusive of taxes.
Payment – Group / Event
A deposit of 70% of the total value of the invoice amount (approximation) will be payable in advance to Hyryde and the remaining 30% amount will be payable after completion of the project. All our rates are charged in (£) GBP, (€) EURO or ($) US Dollar’s and are exclusive of taxes.
Hyryde welcomes corporate accounts. We offer many billing options including cost centre subtotals and other information required for efficient processing. For further information on opening a corporate account please contact a member of our Sales Team:
Telephone: +44 20 7117 6023
Airport meeting instructions vary according to the arrival airport. Hyryde Chauffeur’s are in constant communication with our dispatch office via the messaging system. Should you have any difficulty finding the chauffeur, please call +44 20 7117 6023 and we will locate your car and chauffeur. In order to avoid No-show fee, please do not leave the designated meeting location without notifying us.
Our computerized system constantly monitors and updates flight arrival information; you will never pay waiting time on a delayed flight. In most cases your chauffeur will meet you in the arrival’s hall. If you do not immediately locate your chauffeur, please call +44 20 7117 6023 to speak to a dispatcher who will assist you in locating your chauffeur.
On all arrivals, Hyryde requires the following information; Airport name; name of fixed base operator (FBO) and telephone number; passengers name, tail number, estimated arrival time, contact number for individual responsible for the reservation and passenger’s cell phone number (if available).
Waiting Time / Hourly Rates
Waiting Time is rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes from the agreed pick-up time, waiting time charges are based on vehicle type and are accrued per quarter. Hourly Rates are based on vehicle type and are accrued per hour.
Train & Piers
On all arrival at train or piers, please call +44 20 7117 6023 to speak to a dispatcher who will assist you in locating your chauffeur.
A surcharge of 25% will be added for services provided on Bank Holiday or Public Holidays except Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, which will be 100%.
A surcharge of 25% will be added for services provided between the hours of midnight (12.00 am) to 05.00am.
Concerts and Sporting Events
All concerts and sporting events must be reserved as hourly service. Hyryde does not provide pick up and drop off service for sporting events or concert.
This agreement may be terminated by the client without prior notice if the supplier fails to observe and perform to the terms and conditions contained herein.