Business travel has now become a lot easier, thanks to advanced travel tools and people who have expertise when it comes to managing the schedule of an executive during their trips. While it is no doubt that preparing for a business trip can take much time, most travelling executives these days hire a corporate travel manager to help them plan and formulate effective backup plans during travel disruptions.
Partnering up with a reputable travel agency for your business does not only elevate your credibility as a company whose goal is to expand globally, but also guarantees your success with client deals and business presentations abroad. In this article, we will discuss the different ways on how you can ensure that you are hiring the best travel agency for your company. Here are seven key points that you should consider for choosing the right travel agency:
1. Check Customer Feedback on their Website – To ensure that you will be experiencing a well-organised travel itinerary and excellent customer service from a travel agency, make sure to check their active website and look for customer feedbacks. If you are affiliated with business executives who are also in the same lane in travelling, you may ask if they know a reputable agency that you can hire and partner up with your business trips. It is only wise to dig deeper on the specific credibility of a travel agency since your travels are exposed to different unforeseen risks.
2. Check their Affiliations – Another way to check if a travel agency is professionally equipped for business travel is by looking into its affiliations. You can look into the hotels, airlines and other distinguished companies that they work with. Bear in mind that those companies won’t work with just any travel agency because they do not want to ruin their reputation. Hence, if they work with a particular travel agency, it means that these companies believed in their legitimacy and that they have a good name when it comes to business.
3. Ask for a Service Quote – It is true that business travel can be costly, and this always affects the overall financial-soundness of a trip. After conducting an initial meeting with your chosen travel agency, it is only their responsibility to present possible service fees that they will just cover. This initial quote for their services gives you also a selection of possible outcomes with your trip, particularly on how you should handle your trip allowance.
4. Carefully Assess their Travel Agents – Travel agents are the responsible employees who mostly manage the needs of a business executive through booking a luxury chauffeur car service through booking safe hotel accommodation. As a business executive, treat your travel agents as if you are interviewing a candidate for a specific position on your company. This may take much time at first, but always remember that your safety and the success of your business endeavours abroad lies with the skills of the travel agent that you will be hiring.
5. Verify Every Contract that is Presented – Most business executives have little to no time of having a quick chat with their travel agents to verify their travel itinerary, and that is why some executives are a victim of fraud and harassment. It is true that you can rely upon your business associates when it comes to signing and verifying travel documents but having a physical involvement to your travel contracts won’t take much time than you are being exposed to risks that you didn’t sign for.
6. Ensure your Travel Insurance with your Chosen Agency – Aside from good deals and promos, you also need to look at what they can offer you. What are the inclusions in your package? Is it worth the price? Do they offer travel insurance? Travel insurance is one of the underestimated essentials when travelling, but, looking at its potential use for an employee or an executive, a company can ensure costs are covered on physical treatments during accidents, and travel mishaps. Ensuring that your chosen travel agency can grant you travel insurance is an added extent for your life since you are now always secured during your travels.
7. Agrees with your Business Vision – Some travel agencies are just too busy planning for the itinerary and other business needs of an executive but fails to understand the business purpose of a company. Being able to distinguish if your chosen travel agency can comply with your business travel mission is such a benefit for your company since they walk the same path as your business. Partnering up with a travel agency does not only mean that they should supply workable plans for your trip, but also give you more time to acquire more successful deals during your travel.
If you are interested in booking a luxury chauffeur car service for your business trip, you may contact Hyryde today at (UK T) +44 20 7117 6023 (USA T) +1 855 901 0303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.