Hotels are one of the most important travel needs of every business traveller. Everything now can be booked online using a trusted mobile app. Since most travellers now are using modern technology, companies should invest and partner up with an online booking company that can always cater your needs.
With more than 20 million overseas visitors in 2018, London is the second most tourist-visited city in the world (after Bangkok). It’s no surprise that travellers from all over the globe are flocking to London in record numbers, given the city’s extraordinary museums, fascinating theatre scene, numerous top sporting venues, and streets soaked in history.
In this article, we will give you the 5 top hotels that you can check out for your business travels in the U.K. Let’s dive in through the selection:
1. The Rosewood London – The Rosewood London, currently the finest five-star hotel in London, is situated in one of the UK capital’s most historic thoroughfares, High Holborn. Blending English heritage with contemporary sophistication, the palatial building that houses the hotel has been sensitively renovated to create an ultra-luxurious hotel with the ambience of a stylish London residence.
On arrival, an arch in the hotel’s grand façade draws one into a tranquil courtyard, where the hum of the city slips away, replaced by an atmosphere of quiet sophistication and unsurpassed hospitality. It is the perfect start to a memorable stay in a timeless heritage hotel, set just steps from Covent Garden.
2. Bulgari London – Located in Knightsbridge on the edge of Hyde Park, London’s Bulgari Hotel is both a haven of calm in the centre of the city and yet under a minute’s walk from famous landmarks like Harrod’s department store. Since opening in 2012 the Bulgari has set new standards among the luxury hotels of the British capital. Elegant contemporary architecture and Bulgari’s legendary flair for design are matched by class-leading quality of service.
3. The Lanesborough – The Lanesborough Hotel reopened in the summer of 2015, following an extensive renovation project by Alberto Pinto, the world-renowned interior design studio. Now managed by the prestigious Oetker Collection, this iconic London landmark is at the heart of the capital’s beloved boutiques and fashionable neighbourhoods. The renovation honours the building’s architectural heritage as one of London’s most revered Regency landmarks.
4. The Langham London – Located at the heart of London’s West End, The Langham London is housed in a magnificent mansion atop Regent Street, one of the city’s premier locations and shopping districts.
For 150 years, the legendary hotel has enchanted royalty, dignitaries, and celebrities, and this European icon looks younger than ever, thanks to a recent major refurbishment. The 380 elegantly appointed rooms and suites evoke a residential ambience while offering the conveniences of today.
5. Four Seasons London at Park Lane – Surrounded by greenery in the heart of Mayfair, the luxurious and redesigned Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is unique in London, yet still true to the city. Inspired by the “golden age of travel”, the hotel’s 147 guestrooms and 46 suites are a modern take on the staterooms of luxury passenger ships, using classic English shades and furniture.
London is also where Four Seasons first introduced many of its signature innovations, from complimentary toiletries and multiple phones in rooms to overnight laundry and one-hour pressing, to 24-hour business centres.
If you are looking for the leading luxury chauffeur London that can transport you from the airport to any of these U.K. hotels, you may contact Hyryde today at (UK T) +44 20 7117 6023 (USA T) +1 855 901 0303 or email us at email@example.com.