The corporate transportation industry is entering a new age further modernised by different travel management tools all aimed to cater quality service to travellers. As new technological solutions come into everyday use, driven by market trends,it is essential to keep up with the latest progressions to impress clients and keep business efforts rolling smoothly.
Cutting-edge corporate transportation trends reshaped the capabilities of business travellers, who can now maximise their time and client reach because of new tools powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation.
In this article, we will discuss the top 5 cutting-edge trends that you should watch out for in corporate transportation to give your business more insight and preparation for your meetings and client deals abroad. Here are the patterns to watch out for in 2019:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – According to Andrew Sheivachman, most corporate travel providers are now turning to improve life for business travellers.
Leading companies are already harnessing artificial intelligence and machine learning to inform and fine-tune core strategies, to enhance real-time decision making related to issues like availability, costs, inventories, carriers, vehicles,and personnel.
AI, ML,and associated technologies enable businesses to focus IoT, and multiple other data feeds on achieving greater optimisation and responsiveness across the whole of their logistics, supply chain and transportation footprint.
- Transportation Data Visibility –Modern transportation management tools now provides ground transport companies the capability to provide their clients with real-time data about each trip, allowing the latter to determine if the service level being provided by the ground transport company is on par with the agreement they signed in the contract.
- Improved Customer Experience by Personalization – Limousines allow you to add a touch of class – and convenience. More than anything, they can help you create unique, thoughtful experiences, e.g., allowing you to pick up your client from their room or airport and offer them a leisure ride through the city to see the sights. This personalised approach will help you build a business relationship since these are the types of things your competitors probably aren’t doing.
- Cybersecurity Integration – 2018 has become a turning point for most travel management companies to integrate and create private data management for their clients. Hackers are no longer something you only find in fiction, so corporate travellers will be looking for secure Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, as well as a safe place to keep their electronics.
Some of the rising smart cities around the world are also boasting tight cybersecurity measures and technologies to appeal to more corporate road warriors looking for an environment where they can do business online securely and efficiently.
- Flexible Corporate Travel Programs – Modern business travellers can now manage their trips in just one click, but companies should also keep in mind to moderate the use of integrated travel tools because travel cost is expected to increase for years to come. Responsible handling of corporate travel programs should always start with the internal affairs that your company is exercising for the rest of the year. Start from allocations and integrations that can help you reach more clients abroad and also save cost while travelling.
Smart travelling for the modern age business travellers is bombarded with different potentials and travel benefits. Keeping a successful business trip starts with hiring the right services for your company; if you are interested in booking a chauffeur car service for your business travels, visit our website at www.hyryde.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our services.